Hard to believe it's already July! Spring flew by in a blur. Thanks to all my new (and repeat!) customers last month, I'm pleased to present Fresh Faced's June bestsellers (in no particular order).
- Lavera Volume Mascara: The
ultimate antidote to tired-looking eyes, this naturally volumizing and
lengthening formula nourishes lashes for a healthy, full fringe.
Moisturizing extracts of organic jojoba and wild rose oils deeply
hydrate, promoting all-day, flake-free volume. Lavera's all-time bestselling customer favourite. Vegan.
- Yarok Feed Your Volume Shampoo & Conditioner: Treat your senses, your hair, and
your scalp to an aromatic blend of organic herbs, flowers, vitamins, minerals, and essential oils that visibly plump
normal to fine hair. Free from chemicals, alcohol, sulfates,
- Pai Organic Muslin Face Cloths: These organic muslin face cloths provide gentle exfoliation that leaves the skin super clean and smooth. Made from 100 percent organic unbleached cotton muslin. Machine washable.
- Soapwalla Deodorant Cream: Soapwalla's all-natural yet powerful deodorant cream uses superfine
vegetable powders, clays, and lavender, peppermint, and tea tree
essential oils to absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria, and ensure a
long-lasting and highly effective experience. Free from harmful
chemicals, petroleum, and aluminum; vegan and cruelty-free. It WORKS!
- Soapwalla Restorative Face Serum: A potent miracle in a bottle that rejuvenates and revitalizes skin, visibly reducing fine lines and redness. This
fast-absorbing serum is nourishing for all skin; ideal for mature and
sensitive skin, particularly for those with eczema and psoriasis.
Suitable for all-over facial care, including the sensitive eye area.
Do you need a toner? →
← Share the love! Fresh Faced now delivers to the world